ONE LINK TO A UNIVERSE OF OPPORTUNITY
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
· 2 years of experience in implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Unix/Linux operating system, Internet-based applications and/or web servers.
· Experience with scripting and actively writing/modifying code to improve monitoring or deployment (C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby).
· 5 years of experience in implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Unix/Linux operating system, Internet-based applications and web servers.
· Fluency in multiple programming languages.
· Excellent customer service, leadership, organizational, communication and interface skills.
· Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
About the Company
The UniLink Group is a company based in the United States that provides cloud-based supply chain management software to retailers, suppliers, third-party logistics providers and partners. The company's headquarters is in Venice, Florida and we have a growing remote and distributed team.
· Work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the uptime and availability of our products to customers.
· Respond to tickets within team defined Service Level Objectives (SLO).
· Work with customers in all phases of development including requirements, coding, testing and post-deployment production support.
· Participate in comprehensive code reviews, estimation sessions, architectural designs and reviews and adhere to best practices.
· 401-K with company match.
· Assistance with health insurance premiums.
· Relocation is not required.
The UniLink Group is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org